Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taurus Armed.net gear is now available through CafePress. CafePress has some high quality products. I and a few other mod's have ordered a few things and have granted the seal of approval for the quality of the shirts. The shirts are top quality!

You can get to the store by following this link:

http://www.cafepress.com/taurusarmed

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi, i am from manila, i would like to have those nice shirts,is it possible for it to be shipped in here? how about the mode of payment?, thank you

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very cool! Nice way to keep the site running and get some cool gear to sport.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just curious, but why would anyone want to go around announcing they were armed?

I can just imagine that mother of the six year old in the frozen food aisle at WallyWorld screaming "Man with a GUN!" while I do my "Wally walk".

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Nice, I'll be picking a couple of tees up... thanks.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
wotnwabbit said:
Just curious, but why would anyone want to go around announcing they were armed?

I can just imagine that mother of the six year old in the frozen food aisle at WallyWorld screaming "Man with a GUN!" while I do my "Wally walk".
I think that's what would prevent me from wearing the shirt or hat unless at the range or a gun show.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It would be nice if they had a Range Bag to offer .

·
32,614 Posts
The baseball caps are neat,too. Got two of them. Makes some people sit up and take notice.

Had auto body shop workers take notice when the Honda FIT had to go in for bumper work and such. Comments were positive.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am new here, but I went over there today and got a shirt and a cap!! I love my Taurus pistol and this site! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can we get some decals made? Always looking for something to paste on the car.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
public defender said:
Can we get some decals made? Always looking for something to paste on the car.
I understand.Looks cool and all but screams STEAL THE GUN IN MY CAR!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.