Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mods: I posted this in here before I thought it might end up belonging in politics.
So forgive me. I feel just awful about it.
Please don't hit me.
Unless you don't want a Christmas card this year.....:p

A scientific breakthrough that will change the world as we know it.
I've stopped going to Fox News for news. Now I can find articles like this one.
The Babylon Bee may have to be moved to 2nd place.
Sure wish I could get a government grant to study absolutely nothing useful to anyone on the planet, ever.

Oh Rats!!!

·
22,294 Posts
"a study examining how performing complex tasks -- such as driving -- could affect treatment for mental health conditions like anxiety and depression."

Yeah, why on earth would we want to understand how performing complex tasks affects mental health?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Kinda blows the theory of road rage out of the water!
Interesting that "road rage" only became a thing since it became overtly illegal to punch someone who was askin' for it....

·
Registered
18,797 Posts
Uh-huh...:wink:...they like to think they're trainin' us but we're just playing along, biding our time until.....................

Attachments

Reactions: Rickenbacher39

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"a study examining how performing complex tasks -- such as driving -- could affect treatment for mental health conditions like anxiety and depression."

Yeah, why on earth would we want to understand how performing complex tasks affects mental health?
In rats.
I'm not terribly concerned about the mental health of rats.
That explains the 7 or 8 bait stations I have in our yard.
That helps my mental health.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I am bailing on FOX NEWS with their constant choice to show Congressional Speeches in the House or Senate plus testimony from hearings. I can get that on other channels.

as a result, I watch other cable channels.

FOX NEWS has lost the formula on how to be successful. They are now about the same as ABC, CBS, and NBC.

·
Super Moderator
36,024 Posts
Speaking of Fox News...it's just announced that Catherine Herridge, one of my favorites as she is a straight shooter, is leaving there to work for CBS. :mad:

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Speaking of Fox News...it's just announced that Catherine Herridge, one of my favorites as she is a straight shooter, is leaving there to work for CBS. :mad:

tell me, who's gonna change to get into line with the other first? Her or CBS?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I am bailing on FOX NEWS with their constant choice to show Congressional Speeches in the House or Senate plus testimony from hearings. I can get that on other channels.

as a result, I watch other cable channels.

FOX NEWS has lost the formula on how to be successful. They are now about the same as ABC, CBS, and NBC.
Well Fox was bought out by a liberal and is slowly replacing people and reporters to his agenda. I did see a rumor where another news channel was going conservative to soak up the money and ratings Fox is set to loss as the new owner of Fox is bringing it down.
Fox is not selling out, it has been bought out.

·
Super Moderator
36,024 Posts
Well Fox was bought out by a liberal and is slowly replacing people and reporters to his agenda. I did see a rumor where another news channel was going conservative to soak up the money and ratings Fox is set to loss as the new owner of Fox is bringing it down.
Fox is not selling out, it has been bought out.
Sold out? To whom? Murdoch's son took it over...didn't cost him a cent.

"Murdoch's son, Lachlan, runs the new Fox, which consists of its broadcast, cable news, business and sports networks."

https://www.forbes.com/profile/rupert-murdoch/#4b9dbd70b1af

·
Registered
179 Posts
Anything that changes at Fox Fake News is an improvement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts