Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
My wife and I lived in SF one block north of Van Ness on Franklin. Right in the heart of the city. Wanna' know what it's like being a Conservative in a so-called tolerant liberal town? I was screamed at, threatened, and faced with outright violent hostility for even attempting to put forth a Conservative view. SF is the MOST FASCIST and INTOLERANT city I have ever lived. Was very happy to get out of that Nazi-like despotic town as soon as I could.

You know that Nancy is going to get you for posting that!!!

Attachments

My cynical side wonders if they were liberals doing undercover and that they had cameras running in order to edit and slant your interview with them and post it for the gun grabbers. Does your state have a law against recording someone without permission?

Reactions: 230JHP
well in typical Government fashion someone some where decided hey Atlanta is a major city so why don't we just run 3 major US Highways right through the center of it?
I-85, I -75 , I -20.
that's one of the big problems and then add 30% of the drivers have no idea what lane to get in to go to what highway where they merge together in the center of town, and then 50% that are driving like Nascar drivers, and then the worlds busiest Airport just south of Atlanta on I-75 and I-85 and I -285.
nothing like Government planning.
It really gets fun with a little ice and snow. Only place worse is Dallas / Ft Worth!

It really gets fun with a little ice and snow. Only place worse is Dallas / Ft Worth!

WELL YEA BUT!!
we got to go to the store and get our loaf of bread and gallon of milk!
I mean you don't want us to starve to death before the snow melts tomorrow do you?
it is comical the way the human mind works at times.

well in typical Government fashion someone some where decided hey Atlanta is a major city so why don't we just run 3 major US Highways right through the center of it?
I-85, I -75 , I -20.
that's one of the big problems and then add 30% of the drivers have no idea what lane to get in to go to what highway where they merge together in the center of town, and then 50% that are driving like Nascar drivers, and then the worlds busiest Airport just south of Atlanta on I-75 and I-85 and I -285.
nothing like Government planning.
Atlanta traffic is a real joy, isn't it? My wife loves to go there. We live about 2.5 hours away, but I only go there when I absolutely have to (as in when none of her girlfriends will go with her AND drive). For many years I lived about 1.5 hours out of Chicago and drove there many times. I have probably been in worse traffic in Chicago but that might only be because I have more times going there than I have going to Atlanta. Did come through Atlanta earlier this year right around rush-hour on a Friday afternoon and, well, I'll just say it was competitive with most the bad traffic I experienced in Chicago. Couldn't wait to cross the state line back into South Carolina and let the traffic thin out A LOT.

God's truth. We get a little ice or snow here and people freak out! I once drove to work when we had about 2" of snow the previous night. Got to work and no one was there except of few guys with AWD vehicles (including me, I will admit.) I asked where everybody was. The response? "Well have you seen the weather!? Everyone is taking a 'snow day'! Snow day!?? For less that 2" of rapidly melting slush?? I grew up in LA and know how to drive better in the stuff than most of DFW commuters.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.