Taurus Firearm Forum banner

An Interesting Interaction

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  chefduane 
He will enjoy Kentucky a whole lot more than Los Angeles.....

...that, I can guarantee.
AHHH ---I don't know about that!
remember that everyone don't see things the way most of us do!
I constantly hear people from up north and the west coast telling us here in the south what we are doing all wrong and how we could change this and that like it was at their old home state.
wonder why they move here if they liked the old home so well?

eh, furiners. whacha gonna do?
well Honestly when me and Donald were having lunch after a round of golf I mentioned maybe a wall at the Mason -Dixon line could be a possibility?
on a side note does everyone have as much trouble as I do hitting a golf ball at say 60-70 yards using a pistol?

I know a guy who moved from Canada to Texas for guns and warm weather.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Hell it was likely so crowded up there after all the Hollywood People moved up there he was glad to get out of the overcrowding!

Reactions: 230JHP
I love where I live, and hope that others do as well. The only complaint I have about Georgia is driving through Atlanta, or even around Atlanta on my way to Southern Florida and the Keys. But even the long time Georgians I know complain about I-85.
well in typical Government fashion someone some where decided hey Atlanta is a major city so why don't we just run 3 major US Highways right through the center of it?
I-85, I -75 , I -20.
that's one of the big problems and then add 30% of the drivers have no idea what lane to get in to go to what highway where they merge together in the center of town, and then 50% that are driving like Nascar drivers, and then the worlds busiest Airport just south of Atlanta on I-75 and I-85 and I -285.
nothing like Government planning.

Reactions: 230JHP and slong115
My wife and I lived in SF one block north of Van Ness on Franklin. Right in the heart of the city. Wanna' know what it's like being a Conservative in a so-called tolerant liberal town? I was screamed at, threatened, and faced with outright violent hostility for even attempting to put forth a Conservative view. SF is the MOST FASCIST and INTOLERANT city I have ever lived. Was very happy to get out of that Nazi-like despotic town as soon as I could.

You know that Nancy is going to get you for posting that!!!

Attachments

It really gets fun with a little ice and snow. Only place worse is Dallas / Ft Worth!

WELL YEA BUT!!
we got to go to the store and get our loaf of bread and gallon of milk!
I mean you don't want us to starve to death before the snow melts tomorrow do you?
it is comical the way the human mind works at times.

Reactions: 230JHP
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.