Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I have been extremely satisfied with the prices, quality, and service at Freedom Munitions.

While they recently had some price increases (along with everyone else), their prices including delivery are reasonable, and they deliver quickly.

Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions

The best deals at Freedom are often their Blaster line of ammo. I have never had a bad round from them.

I have found better prices at Jack Ross, BUT while their quality has been reported as very good, their customer service is non-responsive to emails and Facebook posts, and they have sold more than they can deliver. I have been waiting for 2 MONTHS for my .45 order and 6 weeks for my .40 order. Unlike most other sellers, they charge your credit card at the time of order, NOT when shipped! I paid for my .45 2 months ago, and have not received it.

Jack Ross Ammunition - Made in the USA - Wholesale, Large and Small Quantities

·
Registered
1,521 Posts

I use this to check ammo prices.

+1 for Freedom Munitions as well!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
+1 for Freedom Munitions as well!
I agree - FreedomMunitions has had excellent products, and very quick delivery.

While JackRoss has typically had the best prices, their customer service is almost non-responsive, delivery is very slow, and they charge your credit card long BEFORE delivery.
I have been waiting for over 2 months for my .45 order (already paid for), and over a month for my .40 order (also already paid for).
In defense of JackRoss, those who have received their ammo gleefully talk about its high quality. It appears that JackRoss accepted far more orders than they can ship in a timely fashion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts