Taurus Firearm Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
A quick report on my experience with two online ammo dealers.
On January 14 I ordered ammo from Ammunition To Go, and their web site said clearly and boldly that it was in stock. But they said they were behind on shipping. Three weeks later and my order still has not even started to ship, let alone arrived.
On Sunday, February 3, I ordered from SGAmmunition and my order arrived today. Makes it pretty clear who has the better operation and who to order from in the future.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Palmetto State Armory, 8.3 cents/round, still a bit high, IIRC it should be closer to $20.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Palmetto State Armory, 8.3 cents/round, still a bit high, IIRC it should be closer to $20.

Went to the PSA in MT. Pleasant, SC this past Tuesday but didn't see any Federal 22. They were getting $4.99 for 50 rd box of Armscore and Magtech. I passed but they had pallets of it.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Anybody need .50 BMG? Palmetto State Armory daily deal, today only.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I use Freedom Munitions and Georgia Arms for my range ammo - both great suppliers.

I like Ammunition Depot for factory ammo as well. You have to dig a little - but you can find great deals.

MODS - please sticky this thread if you haven't already!

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I use Freedom Munitions and Georgia Arms for my range ammo - both great suppliers.

I like Ammunition Depot for factory ammo as well. You have to dig a little - but you can find great deals.

MODS - please sticky this thread if you haven't already!
Already is a sticky, top of the list.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try LAX ammo. Their ammo is a reasonable price and the great is great as well. I've been shooting their factory loads as my practice ammo for years and never had any jams or misfires.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I am getting ready to make another ammo purchase. There will be several different types and calibers. Here is my procedure for getting what I feel is the best deal for me.
This works for me.

===

Use AmmoSeek for searching - AmmoSeek searches many different retailers and will return most popular ammo types
In stock ammo, guns, magazines, and reloading supplies

Verify each field of the search - .40 S&W example
handgun

If a desired field is not provided, enter key words in Include field to restrict search

Use Include field to force a specific supplier/brand/site to reduce shipping for multi-item orders

Establish min $$$ for free shipping when possible

Add to Include field for specials - these are typical keywords for shipping specials
Free
Flat rate

===

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
I'll share the local shop just for my TA brothers and sisters.

Selway Armory

Sign up for their email ad(comes out every Sunday morning), and you could win $50 in free ammo every week(I won twice in one month). They DO NOT sell your email address, and will not spam you. They are veteran owned, local to me, and great guys/gals to deal with. I picked up some actual white box PPU 9mm NATO last week for $8.50/50. It went fast, and I wish I'd ordered more than one case. They do firearm sales via Gunbroker and Gallery of Guns. They also do silencer sales via Silencershop[dot]com. If you live in MT, they have stores in Missoula and Butte, and are working on a store in Billings. I do order online/ship to store, and shipping is only a buck. You can also order in-store, however, you have to pay at the time of order. They are also an authorized Sig Sauer and Glock dealer.

Reactions: william

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi my Fellow Taurus owners. Though I'm still a newbie 2021 owner of TX22, G3, and hope its Ok to share giveaways like this on the forum.

June Round'em-Up Giveaway of 500 Rounds of 5.56 Ammo Sponsored by Bear Creek Arsenal
Click HERE to Enter GiveAway Entry ends 11:59pm EST June 30th, 2021

Another giveaway sponsored by Tactical-Life - 500 rounds of Black Hills 5.56 ammo & $250 VIKTØS Apparel Gift Card & IWI Tavor X95 rifle total value $2,749
Click HERE to Enter GiveAway Entry ends 11:59pm EST June 30th, 2021 Note: Allow page to load then scroll to bottom of page

I do get some entries if you do enter and you can earn extra entries as well and like to wish you good luck.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,245 Posts
I stood and watched BPS employees put a carton of 9mm 124 gr Blazer on the shelf Tuesday. When they got done I noticed the price wasn’t posted. So I took a box to the gun counter and ask them to check the price. $20, for a box of 50, I saw his look of bewilderment as I put the box back on the shelf, and walked off.

·
Registered
12 Posts
....carton of 9mm 124 gr Blazer ...price. $20, for a box of 50...,
Well, the last box I got was that price and my previously boxes $25-$30. Being a first time 9mm gun buyer and needing to learn on these tough times, and being unemployed, so hoping to get lucky in the giveaways to help offset the cost..

Another giveaway is for Fort Scott Munitions 10 boxes 9mm Luger TUI 115g along some Smith & Wesson toys & gear sponsored by Brand Avalanche Media
Click Here (Entry ends 11:59pm EST June 30th, 2021 )

I do get some entries if you do enter and you can earn extra entries as well and like to wish you good luck.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts