Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Decent report but I’m sure most of us already know what’s going on here. The one thing that pissed me off is that the video showed an RPG round. What the hell is that all about? Just goes to show you that even FOX gets it wrong when it comes to firearms and ammo. After all, it’s produced in New York.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Decent report but I’m sure most of us already know what’s going on here. The one thing that pissed me off is that the video showed an RPG round. What the hell is that all about? Just goes to show you that even FOX gets it wrong when it comes to firearms and ammo. After all, it’s produced in New York.
The RPG round was completely unnecessary. Just another media tactic to scare sheeple.

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
When hunting dinosaur's especially the really nasty ones like raptors I prefer a RPG over a BFG don't you? :D

Reactions: Flinger

·
Registered
16,314 Posts
I've checked All the ammo search engines and I cant find a SINGLE Tulammo or Wolf RPG listing.They dont even have them at gun shows. And here I was getting my panties in a bunch over tiny projectiles like 22LR, 9mm, 45 ACP and 5.56/223 ammo. Silly me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.