Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI gang, stopped in to Gander Mountain yesterday and found Winchester 115 gr. FMJ box of 100 on sale for 19.99 and Blazer FMJ for 9.99/100 good price if anybody is close to a store.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup I forgot that part but I knew ya'll was expert enough to figure that out

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
last i checked wally world was selling the wwb 100 packs for 18.84 iirc, so this ain't much of a sale.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wally World here in Southern IL used to have WWB $18.42/100, I went in this week to pick some up and the price had jumped to $19.97/100. Don't mean to get off topic, just pointing out differences in price from location to location and the still rising prices.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
it might have went up here again, i have'nt checked ammo prices in a little over a month..

man this is getting silly it's went up about 4 or 5 bucks just in the last 6months then.

·
Registered
382 Posts
It's up here to the same, 19.99

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
aye i was at wally world this week end, it is indeed about 20 bucks /100 box :(

on the flip side i was on a small vacation this weekend and the wally world where i was staying actually sold 9mm JHP's.. the last box i bought i had to get at an actual gun shop the ones where i live dont carry 9mm JHP's for some reason even though they carry other calibers in jhp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts