Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of ammo on midway right now. Several 9mm, 45 acp, 40 s&w, 380, and 38 super. I ordered some of all to offset the $20 shipping. Just giving a heads up.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Still feelin' good about reloading. Did an hour pass ( I'm Central) or was. That as fast as usual. I love their 'coming soon' prices - not holding my breath on that.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have been "coming soon" for a good long while now. Im out of powder and primers and still cant find any around here. I dont want to buy online because of the hazmat fee. But I cant find it online anyway either.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was tempted but I was only getting 2 boxes of amscor 9mm and a box of 22lr, just don't need it bad enough yet to pay 20 bucks for shipping. Otherwise its good deals on ammo

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I've been lucky. StL is a good (and big enough) place for reloading supplies. No one place has it all and you chase it but I've kept up with buying more than I shoot throughout. I keep an eye on ammo to see how I'm doing - the cost of reloading is up as well - paying more to load than I used to for ammo. Now I'm half or better than ammo offered in most places and I get the rounds I want when I want them - just have to make the time and plan ahead or stockpile loaded rounds.

Reactions: Magnum_Gauge

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I've been lucky. StL is a good (and big enough) place for reloading supplies. No one place has it all and you chase it but I've kept up with buying more than I shoot throughout. I keep an eye on ammo to see how I'm doing - the cost of reloading is up as well - paying more to load than I used to for ammo. Now I'm half or better than ammo offered in most places and I get the rounds I want when I want them - just have to make the time and plan ahead or stockpile loaded rounds.
That's what I'm working on now. I have almost 12k primers and enough powder to do about that many rounds of pistol and rifle. Louisville has a lot of LGS and big retailers that I can also find what I need but most of the time not in the same place.

Reactions: Magnum_Gauge

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I passed but happy for anyone who needed it and scored.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another heads up. Theres currently 4 different brands of 45 acp, a couple of 40 s&w brands and one each of 9mm and 38 super. Might be others too I didnt check. Well worth the shipping if you need it and can get all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts