Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your in the market for an excellent holster check out www.americanholstercompany.com I just recieved my new IWB invisi-tuck custom made holster for my Glock 19, its outstanding. Fits my glock like a glove and is the most comfortable holster I've ever had. Its made like the Crossbreed but all leather, I didn't want the Kydrx and found this company, figured I would give them a chance, I'm glad I did. Check them out......

holster_19.jpg

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Nice looking holster, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Nice looking holster. Thanks for the heads up never heard of them.

Reactions: Armd2DaTeeth

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: I've been wearing this holster for 3 days now and it has already taken the shape of my body/hip in the 3:30 position. I wear it all day and its very comfortable, you feel the weight of the gun and the back leather part of the holster but thats it. Nothing digging into my hip like a regular IWB would do. Went to the range yesterday and practiced my draw and one handed re-holstering and everything was fine. At this time I couldn't ask for a better holster. I'm very happy with it and glad I decided give this small company my business, will buy another one soon OWB. www.americanholstercompany.com

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
You've about talked me into buying one. ;)

Reactions: Armd2DaTeeth

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From what I've heard there is now about about a 2 month wait, which is good compaired to other companies, his business has increased since I first read the magazine article about them.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Thanks for the tip, you have me interested and I will bookmark that site

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
If your in the market for an excellent holster check out www.americanholstercompany.com I just recieved my new IWB invisi-tuck custom made holster for my Glock 19, its outstanding. Fits my glock like a glove and is the most comfortable holster I've ever had. Its made like the Crossbreed but all leather, I didn't want the Kydrx and found this company, figured I would give them a chance, I'm glad I did. Check them out......

View attachment 16550
Thanks for sharing this. I ordered the invisi-tuck extreme for my M&P. The owner called me up and discussed my order. He told me he hasn't had luck with the extreme and double stack guns, but that he would make me a regular invisi-tuck with some added cant. Excellent customer service so far and a nice guy. I cannot wait to get this holster!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DALLASCJ: I'm sure you will like the holster, The owner, Jay, seems to be very honest as to, what he can and can not do. I guess the invisi-tuck with some added cant would be more holes in the back piece of leather so you can adjust the belt clips to what ever angle you like. Mine has 3 adjustment holes for each clip, haven't tried adjusting the cant, maybe I will play around with it and see what differance it makes. The worst part about ordering a holster is the wait.....How long did he estimate it would take to get it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts