21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: whichfinger

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
"Our products are manufactured and designed for cleaning uses only." :devil:

CNC Solvent Trap 13/16-16 Oil Filter Adapter Ruger 10/22

So it must prevent any excess Hoppes' No. 9 from fouling anything beyond the solvent trap?

Any noobs seeing this should bear in mind that simply having one of these in your possession, even sans filter, could book you a room at club fed if LE sees it.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
It is just a solvent filter... Thats what it says. They would not lie because the president is lieing about everything. Fair is fair.. :)

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
"...for cleaning uses only"?
Is that like the signs in the head shops about "for tobacco use only"?

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Silly. Anyone can build one for a .22 from common PVC pipe and fittings.
Seriously, I don't see the need for one on a .22 rifle.
The subsonic ammo I've used is darn quiet.
And the supersonic crack from high velocity ammo is louder than the bang.
Maybe an advantage on a pistol due to the short barrel, but on a rifle I don't think it would make much difference.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I love the list for "customers who purchased this also bought..." A total "tell"! Wow.

Reactions: mwj999 and Texheim

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the list for "customers who purchased this also bought..." A total "tell"! Wow.
Had to go back and look; WOW!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Dont wanna get caught with that thing,buy a legal suppressor if your state allows it.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
This is just what I have been needing. You don't know how many times I have had to replace the carpet in the babies room from solvent while cleaning my 22.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I wish I had one when growing up on the farm for shooting pests in the barn and chicken coops. I just used .22 shorts.

·
Registered
14,168 Posts
I don't see any big deal here. Every night I go to bed and lay my head on a nice fluffy king size silencer....think about it. Or go watch an old Mob movie.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Silencers are a misnomer anyway, so why should they be controlled?

Reactions: sparks9293

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
I would use a silencer for hunting. But the government needs to regulate and tax stamp. I don't agree with the law and feel I'm taxed enough already.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Because they are mean and scary looking, and make liberal leftists wet the bed at night. :p

·
Registered
477 Posts
The thing I don't get about the oil filter silencer is how are you supposed to aim?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Because silencers really do make guns fire silently - in old black & white gangster movies, which is the only experience most liberals have ever had with any sort of firearm.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts