Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had special today on the history channel and mentioned the shooter in this video. He shot and killed the guy who allegedly molested his son. Though I strongly disagree with what the shooter did (taking the law into his own hands and endangering those in the airport) it has to rank as an amazing shot. Look at his hand position when he fires.

Again, I disagree with his actions but thought the members might find this interesting.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Wow, what a video! As the father of two young girls, I'm not sure that I am totally against his actions. However, for molestation I probably would have just let him go to jail. If he had murdered the boy, then there would have been no doubt that Gary was right.

Todd

·
Registered
74 Posts
After watching that link I found this other one where a DEA agent shot himself in the foot.

un-freaking-believable.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am a father of two girls myself and I would like to say I would show restraint. I am not sure though.

What about that under the arm, phone still on the ear,quick draw shot to the head? Amazing!

·
Registered
123 Posts
That's one heck of a shot.

I have a little girl too. I'm not sure what I would do in that situation, but shooting him in the A$$ would definitely come to mind. I don't think anyone can really say what they would do in that situation until they're put in it.

The DEA agent is great.

If you guys haven't seen these videos you need to check it out.

Reality check. Handguns vs Fist fighting (contains profanity is an understatement)

How to get a free camera: (contains profanity)

Mini-machine gun:

CCL in action:

How to handle Monsters:

Enjoy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts