Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At over 1,000 frames per second this super fast slow motion cameras are incredible.

Amazing Slow Motion

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
Is it just me, or did it that 3:00 go by very slowly?

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
What did that PB and J ever do to him ?

·
22,036 Posts
Actually, the cretin got it backwards. He shot J and PB. What was he thinking? :D

Seriously though, he shot way too much glass, and left out the one thing I'd really, really like to see slow-motion video of. A non-newtonian fluid. THAT I'd like to see.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Loved it! Thanks! What the heck was that at :57 impacting the syrup bottle before the bullet?

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Behold the power of the Desert Eagle!!! Looked like 44Mag, could anyone verify it as 44Mag or was it 357Mag?

·
22,036 Posts
Loved it! Thanks! What the heck was that at :57 impacting the syrup bottle before the bullet?
Subsonic bullet, so the sound wave is preceding the projectile. That would be my guess.

Reactions: granthol and seafra

·
Registered
456 Posts
Subsonic bullet, so the sound wave is preceding the projectile. That would be my guess.
Oh! Geez, and I'm an audio engineer. I was assuming that the bullet had a velocity of at least mach 1. Thanks, GH.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
So I seriously doubt that this is a 1000 fps video; it's probably more like a 10,000 fps video. I don't think 1000 fps can catch a bullet in flight like this.

·
22,036 Posts
Awesome video footage. I think a lot of those were shot at very close range. I loved the muzzle flash pics.
Yeah, those flame rings are awesome, aren't they?

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Seemed that Desert Eagle FTF's every single time.

Here's another

·
22,036 Posts
So I seriously doubt that this is a 1000 fps video; it's probably more like a 10,000 fps video. I don't think 1000 fps can catch a bullet in flight like this.
You're probably right. 1000 frames per second would show a bullet moving one foot per frame if it were a 1000 foot per second velocity. So 10,000 is probably closer to the truth.

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
I liked the failure to control a Deagle at 0:03! And then just after the FTF at 1:50, he caught brass in the face.

Priceless!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts