Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 9 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I just bought a millennium Pro PT140 (The black and Tan one). As soon as I picked it up I loved it... It fits my hand wonderfully and looks like it is going to be a great carry piece. HOWEVER, I took it to the range tonight to put some rounds through it and dial it in and when I brought it home tonight and unpacked it to begin cleaning it I noticed the rear section looked a little odd:

I swear that was flush... Did something pop off? It fired fine all night, I put about 100 rounds through it with no failures whatsoever.

Is this normal? It doesn't look like it should be that way. Very curious... Excuse my ignorance, this is a new handgun for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Doug, but how is it going to attach? The "post" that is left isn't threaded or anything, it looks like it was just press fitted on? How am I going to get it to stay on? Not a very good impression of the quality so far...

1 - 3 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.