Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting some quotes on having some window decals made up.

I want to use the Logo from this website, with a few changes. I want to use the Bull with the gun, move the TaurusArmed to be centered under the bull, and drop the dot net

It that image copyrighted or protected in any way?

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
You've got my permission, but I don't think that counts for diddly. :icon_ poke:

Better wait till the sites real "Poo-Bahs" come along.
:icon_ nono:

·
Administrator
35,117 Posts
You need to send a PM to admin or bman_505 to see if that will be an issue.

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK. Thanks. Still waiting for quotes, so perhaps they will respond here first. When quotes come in, if they are reasonable, I will ask before I do anything.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I thought it was always better to ask for forgiveness than permission! JUST KIDDING!

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Personally I won't use any kind of firearms related billboards on my clothes, my home, or my car. I don't want anyone even suspecting that I'm carrying, and I don't want anyone breaking in my car or house 'cause they think they can steal guns there. Some things it just doesn't pay to advertise. If the time comes when I have to reveal to someone that I'm carrying I want it to come as a total shock. Until then I'd prefer that they think I'm the biggest wussy in the room. ;)

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
I would wear stuff at the range and wear it proudly, although I would prefer a less Bashed brand! :D

Reactions: dbeardslee

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
When he said window decals, I immediately think car and storm door. I guess you could put them on your shooting glasses too, but I don't think it would be good for accuracy. :D

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I would wear stuff at the range and wear it proudly, although I would prefer a less Bashed brand! :D
Actually I think Taurus is the perfect manufacturer for range wear. Somebody says something negative about it then, hey! You've got the range right there. Nothing shuts 'em up faster than seeing what the much maligned Tauri will really do.

·
Super Moderator
35,552 Posts
I'd be interested in a patch for my range bag.

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
How about an insignia on my glasses on the ear pieces? :) Hey, I have an American Classic to show up Colts with. I don't have to pull out my master Blaster PT145!

Reactions: dbeardslee

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Personally I won't use any kind of firearms related billboards on my clothes, my home, or my car. I don't want anyone even suspecting that I'm carrying, and I don't want anyone breaking in my car or house 'cause they think they can steal guns there. Some things it just doesn't pay to advertise. If the time comes when I have to reveal to someone that I'm carrying I want it to come as a total shock. Until then I'd prefer that they think I'm the biggest wussy in the room. ;)
Agreed. I don't believe in advertising.

Reactions: Lil Beaver

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I did put some shooting related decals and stickers on my shooting box I used for Bullseye shooting, but they were all on the inside and only visible while it was open and I was shooting. The only thing visible on the outside was the handle, latches, the keyed lock and the name plate with my name on it. I covered it with Black Formica and brass trim. I just don't believe in tempting my fellow man!

I wish I still had it but the wife convinced me to sell it when we moved up here saying it was too heavy to be carrying around. OK maybe I did go overboard building it since I used 3/4" and 1/2" plywood, but the thing was built like a tank and nobody was going to just pick it up and run off with it! :)

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
I want one that is fifteen inches wide and ten and a half inches high for on my computer monitor.

You did say it was for Windows, didn't you??

Flash

1 - 17 of 17 Posts