Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got an e-mail from a friend asking if I knew anybody that might be interested in a PT145. After he told me the price I bought the gun. Then did some reseach about the gun and found that owner's either love this gun or hate the gun.

I asked the PO why he was selling the gun and his answer was that he had 2 of them. The gun looked to be in great shape. Took it apart and cleaned the insides that were clean to begin with. Just a habbit that I have. I like the size, caliber and number of rounds the gun holds but a little worried about finding a holster that I like. Most of my holsters are molded plastic holster but with the shape of this gun I am not sure if that is the way to go.

This being a Taurus forum I really do not except to get alot of negative feedback but would like to know what to except with this gun. I have been carrying a S&W 642 and Kel-Tec 380 as my CWG.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky! I love my 145 and until now, carried it daily. Only reason I don't now is I just had it Duracoated, letting it cure. I also added night sights. I use a Fibus SB11, I believe. I holds it pretty tight, never had an issue with it at all.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from central Hellaware..

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome, and lucky you to get a pt145. The Millennium series in any caliber is a good catch. I bought a Kholster for my pt111 so I could carve and adjust it to my liking. It will take the 140,145 and the 24/7 as well.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
:)welcome from north fla

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins.. Expect the Best from that little PT145...I've got one that I carry and love!!! I know you will enjoy it :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats on the acqisition. I changed the sights to the Williams Firesights and may change front to a HiViz T2009G as it is height of original sight. I carry mine in a Cell Pal holster. Welcome to the Forum.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,244 Posts
greeting from Kansas.jpg congrats on the new side arm.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Welcome from Plano Texas to the best gun forum on the Internet!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts