Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb blond girl! :mad: and she looked at me like I was the dumb Ass! That would be my luck, get run over leaving bestbuy with the blueray Hot Tub Time Machine in my hand.... It's on sale for $4.99 by the way...

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Hope she was wearing shoulder pads.

·
8,399 Posts
Wow A dumb teenage blonde and a hot tub time machine - kinda sounds like a new wave band. But really TH you are sneaking out of Best Buy with a blueray of Hot Tub Time Machine and making cutesy eyes at the pretty young blonde - Geez no wander she tried to run you over. Trevrep.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
#GreatWhiteBuffalo

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Dumb blond girl! :mad: and she looked at me like I was the dumb Ass! That would be my luck, get run over leaving bestbuy with the blueray Hot Tub Time Machine in my hand.... It's on sale for $4.99 by the way...

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
Were you wearing your kilt? Maybe the sun was shining in her eyes. Sometimes you have to let them know you are there. :wave:

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
#YoureGoingToLooseThatArm

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: Drewski

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
John Lennon gets shot! Did that already happen?

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
#wolverines

Reactions: Drewski and ISSMER

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
So she was fracking whilst driving her car ? :eek:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
31,749 Posts
It wasn't your sister in law was it???

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
What else is in your movie collection?

Reactions: Texheim

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Wow A dumb teenage blonde and a hot tub time machine - kinda sounds like a new wave band. But really TH you are sneaking out of Best Buy with a blueray of Hot Tub Time Machine and making cutesy eyes at the pretty young blonde - Geez no wander she tried to run you over. Trevrep.
This. What SS said. You better hope Papa Hotel suddenly forgets how to read or how to check in to TaurusArmed. I can GUARANTEE that, with a baby on the way, she don't want her man so distracted by the young honeys that he nearly gets a'kilt by one'em.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts