Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you are running any kind of discounts for forum members (or anyone else for that matter! LOL) right now? I was getting ready to order the 2-holster combo for my wife and me. She has a Walther PPX and I have a Taurus PT111 G2. I also wanted to order a OWB holster as well. These would be GREAT Christmas presents for both of us. :)

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted this same question on the AlienGear website using their contact form. I got a very nice reply from Christy, their CSR. She was nice and explained their policy to me. I hope they won't mind me reposting it below in case anyone else was interested.

With such a quick, honest response I can't help but support such a great company (and one of our sponsors)! I went ahead and ordered the 2-holster combo and an OWB holster as well. Can't wait to get them!

Thank you Christy and AlienGear!

"Hello,

Our 2 holster combo is a great price and that is the best offer we have.

We do not offer discounts. We feel our regular prices with our warranty is better than most of our competitors.

Perhaps splitting the order and ordering the OWB at another time would be more workable for you. The 2 holster combo is a great value.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance."

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
The two holster combo from Alien Gear can't be beat! :rating10:

I'm sure you'll be very pleased with them.

Reactions: WartHog354
1 - 4 of 4 Posts