21,103 Posts
Good Deal

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Just got an alert on the pt111 g2 in blue is on sale at Palmetto State Armory for 239.00.

I paid 340.00 for the stainless slide in december.

My 2 cents

JBL
PSA is great at clearance time. Did you notice that for $10 MORE you can pick up a 709?! :cool:

I'm >< this close to an impulse buy BUT it would be sort of redundant as I currently have 3 small/carry auto 9s.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
WOW That is a great price for a great gun..

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
PT111 G2 for that price is a GREAT DEAL. If I did not have one, I'd be all over it.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well I debated on if I should try ordering from Palmetto State Armory or work something out with my LGS. This morning I called my LGS that I've dealt with for years and asked about if he had ordered the G2? I'll be phoning in a gun order just after lunch, you should have it by Tues. next week. I decided I'm going to hold off for now, I'll let you know if I change my mind. I then went online and ordered the G2 from Palmetto, I have a local indoor range that will handle accepting the gun and the forms. I'm a bit apprehensive about ordering online, what really made me even consider doing this was the Taurus lifetime warranty and the super low price. I'm thinking from what I read online that the gun will be here in less than 2 weeks. Now the only thing is it wont have the two tone look, I can live with that!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
How bout the PT140 G2 same price ???? are they as dependable as the PT111 ??.

I could use s a second pistol in 40 S&W...

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
709, 111 and 140 are ALL on 'close out' sale at $239 ea. !!

I have my small / pocket 9s and 40s covered well currently ( including a 709) aBUT they have other great sale items going currently. I'm in for AR mags and 22LR Federal Match ammo!! :cool:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Just got an alert on the pt111 g2 in blue is on sale at Palmetto State Armory for 239.00.

I paid 340.00 for the stainless slide in december.

My 2 cents

JBL
For anyone who is considering buying a Taurus Millennium G2 PT111, this is the hottest deal on the little gun that I've seen or heard about!

I will say that, if you buy one at this price, it will be the best $239.00 that you'll ever spend.

Mine has performed flawlessly each range session, and it is easily and comfortably concealed in the right holster.

Millennium G2 PT111  (17).JPG

1 - 20 of 23 Posts