Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I've had a PT111 for years and have just recently picked up a G2c and I'm trying to find a kydex appensix holster for it. I've searched every way I know how on Youtube and online but I'm not having any luck. When I think I've found the perfect holster, they don't make it for a Taurus. I also have a problem with my vision that makes it very difficult to use a computer. It took me over an hour just to reset my password for this site so I could ask for your help.

Anyway, I'm about to have a Holosun 507C installed on my G2c so I need a holster that will fit a red fot. I also like a wedge, preferably eith molded into the holster or the hard plastic kind with two screw holes, not the foam kind if I can help it. I also need a claw, or wing, and I really lilike the Dark Wing from Sark Star but it may be too thick to use the retention screws of some holsters. I'd orefer that but will take whatever kind of claw I can get. Need solid kydex, no hybrid/ I also prefer the skinny plastic belt hooks, whatever they're called, that are located abovr the trigger guard rather than over the slide, if possible. I just thinl that gives a lower profile, than the wider hooks that are more common.

I know that's asking a lot but that's what I want. And what's up with every holster, just about, is for a Glock 19? I solf a Glock 19 to get my G2c and love it (as I do my PT111). Anyway, thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I've never used their holsters myself but these get good reviews and have the features you're looking for minus the clip placement, just about every appendix holster I've seen puts the clip over the slide (especially when paired with a claw) but I also don't own any appendix holsters so maybe there are plenty of other options with the clip off to the side. As for why EVERYONE make a holster for the G19? Simple - it' s arguably the most popular pistol on the market (for some reason).

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

·
Registered
50 Posts
For appendix IWB holsters, check Remora holsters. I helped with the ART line back when they first started. Guess you could say that I did some R&D for them.
I've carried a 3rd generation Glock G27 in a Remora ART#6 for better than ten years.
Give them a call and ask for Alan the owner. Tell them that Artemis Arms sent you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I heard a holster for a G3c will hold a G2c just fine. Can anyone else verify that???

·
Registered
322 Posts
I just passed the qualification for my CCW, and I was planning on the G2c for my carry pistol (my PT92 is just too derned big). There are a few G2c holsters on Amazon -believe it or not- but I have a unique circumstance that’s going to make conventional appendix carry impractical. Urbancarry’s G3 holster looks like it has potential, not a horrid price tag; $65, and has loads of five star reviews. If worse comes to worst, I’ll just get a shoulder holster and carry the 92, but I think I’d rather the smaller and lighter G2c.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Have you used the UC G3's holster (or previous versions) for any pistol?
They seem to be a "love-hate" thing from everything I've read/heard.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts