Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cancelled my registration on another forum(reloaders nest)! I introduced myself & my post sat there for a day or two. Not even a reply from a moderator!! Way to make new friends guys!! I like it here much better!!! Thank you all!!

BW

Reactions: Shinsou and whodog

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
It's a great forum, I like it here. As a Brit I have never felt unwelcome, nor have I been flamed because of the weird UK gun laws (as if I had written them!) as I once was on another un-named forum.

·
Administrator
35,310 Posts
I signed up on a forum called reloadingmadeeasy.com and posted a couple of threads, that was 3 weeks ago. Nobody has said a word to me......I realize there are only a few hundred members, but come on.

Guess I'm spoiled by the friendly gun forum. :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
This is the forum to be!

·
Super Moderator
21,543 Posts
Hey the Brits were just slowly told that the government knows best it didn't happen overnight and its happening here. We are glade to have all who want to have fun and enjoy honest answers to questions. We welcome all. To be truthfully its hard for us Mods to welcome new guys first as the members take pride in doing it. Which says a lot about the membership. Glad your here. Enjoy!! :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Good to have you here GW. After having participated in several other forums, I can honestly say that Taurus Armed is the best one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like the forum too, I'm a newly registered user too btw and I like the way hoe it goes here. The forum is so active and it always has new interesting topics to read. Thanks you all so much for the contributions, I'll do my best too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts