Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I once again needed Taurus to help me with a problem, my first time wan't really a problem just a worry about the recoil spring assembly being plastic and Taurus sent me another to have as a spare at no cost. this time I really needed them to come through and they did again, I didn't noticed my screw was loose on my back sight of my g2c, while shooting in my back yard I lost it and the sight flew off. the screw I am sure will never to be found, I found the back sight after a hour or so from looking but I had stepped on it a lot before I did. it was mashed up and not very pretty but still usable if I had to, so I was hoping Taurus would send a screw. I went on chat and nope they won't send a screw, they are sending me the whole sight and screw. the chat guy Anthony said you gotta have a decent sight to hit anything so he put in an order for sight and screw and it was free, yes I said free. I keep hoping Taurus is improving and so far so good, I did ask if i ever needed a spring or extractor, ejector, ect. if i needed to keep for extra, I was told that I couldn't buy anything for extra's at the moment but if I needed it because of a failure I would be sent the item if it wasn't something that had to be factory set. so maybe Taurus one day will let parts out, they sure need to with the one year warranty.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Sorry about losing your rear sight, but Taurus sure came thru for you!

Reactions: Mark40
1 - 2 of 2 Posts