Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ads in the Firing Line for stuff I have no interest in. I have no idea why San Diego electric and gas is trying to sell me something....

Don

Reactions: 777Driver

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Is your Ad Blocker turned off? I don't see any Ads...

Reactions: jtg452

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
I am getting ads in the Firing Line for stuff I have no interest in. I have no idea why San Diego electric and gas is trying to sell me something....

Don
It's the American way.
Shove irritating ads of things you don't want or could care less about
in your face 24/7. They're on tv, on the internet, in magazines, newspapers,
stores, on buses. I hate them.
I have actually not bought something because of their obnoxious ads.
What I did was buy 2 adblockers, a scriptblocker, a popup blocker
and two malware programs. And not because of their ads. I went searching for them.

·
Registered
24,602 Posts
Adblocker Ultimate is your friend and it is free.

Reactions: cassrh and jtg452

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes but these are not ads per se.... they appear as regular posts in the sub forum.

I understand ads and why they exist, I have my own firearms forum and deal with ads. These are almost like blog entries.

Don

·
Administrator
39,700 Posts
yes but these are not ads per se.... they appear as regular posts in the sub forum.

I understand ads and why they exist, I have my own firearms forum and deal with ads. These are almost like blog entries.

Don
Supposedly these are locked in for a while. I don't believe their agreement will be renewed. In the mean time, ad blockers will definitely block even these. Mine does.

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts

Don
Take them up on it. Tell them you'll buy electricity from them if they run the lines to your house. What's 3000 miles of copper worth?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts