Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I had posted in the thread on the local forum thinking it was a model 82 perhaps.I seemed to have forgotten about the model 86.If he were a little closer to me it would be a no brainer at his asking price.I would hate to add $40-$50 to it for shipping and FFL transfer when $20 bucks worth of gas would probably cover it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is there a resource on the net somewhere that show Taurus model numbers, the history or evolution? ......there's a number of things like that for S&Ws (both revolver and semi) but I've done a number of searches and my google-fu hasn't been up to the task of finding anything.....

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
If I get a few gun bucks saved up, I enjoy visting the many pawn shops and gunshops in this area . I missed out on a like new 83 several years ago , because of low funds ..
revolvers go fast in this area .. The loder Taurus and Rossi revolvers are on my radar.... I enjoy haggling.. First showing zero intrest the right before leaving going back to the lower shelf handgun .. or that dark corner long gun .

21 - 24 of 24 Posts