Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious...how many of you feel like you may be addicted to this site? i ask to make sure im not the only one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I belong to several other forums:

usparatropers.us

paratrooper.net

Both of those are obviously for current and former paratroopers.

gatheringofeagles.org

Basically a pro troop organization.

redcootie.com

A Detroit Red Wings forum.

migunowners.org

A Michigan gun forum.

And this one, of course. I am more active in the paratrooper forum usparatroopers than any of the others.

All are open to those who are interested, though I am not recruiting as such. I mention them for those who might be interested but more to show that I have a bit of variety in my interests. I am very appreciative of these forums as I am a disabled Vietnam Vet and not as agile as I used to be.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I visit ~15 forums a day for various topics, I'm very active in each.

Bodybuilding forum, sprint car forum, webmaster forum, web marketing forum, SEO/SEM forum, forum for the people I play video games with, Michigan Gun Owners, TaurusArmed, The High Road ... to name a few.

·
Registered
122 Posts
barta.. Yes, I do feel addicted to this site. I just bought my first gun, 24/7 .40 cal and have since found this site. It has pretty much taken over my other sites which I hardly visit now. Typically I was at www.chevytalk.com and www.67-72chevytrucks.com

now.. its all about taurusarmed.net!

·
Super Moderator
21,584 Posts
Yep and damned proud of it. I've looked over a lot of forums and belong to just a few but this is by far the best a great bunch of people in here with a whole lot of crazy opions but its the really correct info and diagrams that makes owning a Taurus a great expirence. I just don't know how to explane to the hospital how to treat me if I OD from this sight LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's a sickness !!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice. wife was worried i might have a problem, but ill let her know im not the only one. haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
it is very becoming i must say ;D because you can learn so much knowledge from other people and you can voice your opinions :)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Addicted? No.

Fond of? Yes, because I learn so much here from people with more knowledge than I have. Every day I learn something new is a good day.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
lol... :D

Oh Yeah....

I seek counseling at least once a week..

Glad all you guys and gals love this site..
I am on :
TFL
Rugerforum.net

But never get there because of this one..lol

·
Registered
878 Posts
I wouldn't call it addicted. Just most of my free time.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Staff is in the process of setting up a live counseling session every Monday between 4pm-8pm PST. This will be with a licensed psychotherapist from Sacramento. Anyone interested please be online at the listed times and look at the main index page for the link---and if you believe the previous I think there still are a couple of bridges in NYC that I'd like to sell to ya. ;) :D :D :D

Glad everyone enjoys this site---IMO it's the friendliest and most down to earth firearms forum in existence....and it keeps getting better.

·
Administrator
39,921 Posts
Twelve step program for TaurusArmed.Net addicts? :loco:

·
Administrator
39,921 Posts
Robby said:
My wife comes in the office and she says!! "You looking at gun stuff again" or "You looking at that site again"! So I guess I am addicted.
Mine walks in says, "Whatcha lookin' at?" I says, "Nekkid wimmen." She walks out in disgust and leaves me alone. :drool:

·
Registered
174 Posts
this is one of the few sights i post at, but then again, i own mostly taurus, i wish they would come out w/ some good long guns. i am registered on most of the sights on elite deal seeker, so that i can buy if i want to, about the only other sight i post on is the high road, but this sight is a regular nightly stop for me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts