Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have registered and have not yet recieved an email about activation, please contact me. My email addy is flyer (@) woracing.com.

Thanks!

·
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I notice all the users that haven't activated their account yet are Hotmail and Yahoo users. Please check your junk mail folders and settings to make sure it didn't get filtered.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Flyer said:
I notice all the users that haven't activated their account yet are Hotmail and Yahoo users. Please check your junk mail folders and settings to make sure it didn't get filtered.
I checked mine before I sent you that email, thinking that was exactly what had happened, but... I'm getting notification from the board just fine and am really excited about this forum. Thanks for doing it!

·
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So ... you are getting notification emails, but you couldn't get the activation email????

·
Registered
81 Posts
I know. I'm amazed I'm not bald working with these contraptions!! Auto parts have got to be less frustrating, right??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Flyer, thanks for the site. Finally somewhere I can really talk taurus

·
Registered
31,897 Posts
I never had an activation email

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I got mine 5 minutes after submitting my info.
Thanks,

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got mine no problem and am loving the site,thanks for doin it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Flyer,
I work with SMF software on two different forums, it's a little quirky at times but it is the best one that I have found for the price!
Do you get a lot of spammers applying? If so what do you do about it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got my activation before I could even open my email! Thanks!

·
Registered
953 Posts
hi, I got my activation e-mail after my husband sent an e-mail to flyer. Seems we were using the same e-mail address and so it would not process. My husband changed his to his work e-mail and I got my notification within seconds. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.