Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has style and it looks like the crowd loves him!

Sound on !!!!

Smiley Thumbs-up 2.gif

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I saw something like this featuring a cop from Jamaica. But at least this guy is enjoying his job! :D And after having driven in a few cities in Asia, he's brave too! :D

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
...they'd have to play "different" music here in the "Deep South" to render such a crowd response.

No what I mean Verne?

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...they'd have to play "different" music here in the "Deep South" to render such a crowd response.
No what I mean Verne?
QUOTE]

Well I don't reckon that he would be keepin' time to the:"Beer Barrel Polka".:D

( Not that I really enjoyed the music either )

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
I saw something like this featuring a cop from Jamaica. But at least this guy is enjoying his job! :D And after having driven in a few cities in Asia, he's brave too! :D
Crossed my mind too. I thought driving in Mexico City was bad (a little worse than Houston, TX) until I drove in Manila. This guy has some good moves, but is either crazy, has a death wish, huge bronze huevos or a combination of any of the three.
:D

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
You would think a light with some American style "Big Brother" cameras would be less expensive? You could even make profit off them by ripping old ladies off in their Cadillacs!

·
Super Moderator
26,908 Posts
His timing is a bit off...no?

Kidding! He has a gun too!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Was this a set up? Crowds roped off ... he seems as much interested in the camera as the traffic. Just askin'.

Reactions: Long_Shot

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
You would think a light with some American style "Big Brother" cameras would be less expensive? You could even make profit off them by ripping old ladies off in their Cadillacs!
Nope, they'll ignore the cameras and lights. He keeps traffic flowing nicely even with folks ignoring the turn arrows and all without any accidents. PI driving is not for the faint of heart.

As for the pistol, they carry anything they can afford to buy unless it has changed. If it's the same they are also part of the military.

Sarge

Reactions: Wino

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Holy Michael Jackson Batman! Forget about a traffic light. Who needs it!! :D :D

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Nope, they'll ignore the cameras and lights. He keeps traffic flowing nicely even with folks ignoring the turn arrows and all without any accidents. PI driving is not for the faint of heart.

As for the pistol, they carry anything they can afford to buy unless it has changed. If it's the same they are also part of the military.

Sarge
A traffic circle in Manila or anywhere in PI is ruled by the boldest, and very akin to a destruction derby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts