Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were in a nearby town yesterday for lunch. When we left we took a different leisurely route home. Ran across a local gun store and went in to browse a bit. Ended up buying this PT92 AFS. It is so clean and scratch free, I don't believe it has hardly ever been shot.
Taurus pt92 left muzzle close resize.jpg Taurus pt92 left side closeup resize.jpg Taurus pt92 right side on floor resize.jpg Taurus slide open resize.jpg Taurus pt92 left side receiver resize.jpg

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Congrats on the PT-92, looking forward to your 1st range report.

Reactions: wolfstein

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Very nice looking indeed. If I happen across one at the right price ( very low) I may just have to take it home. .....Did I just say that?:shocked:

·
Registered
24,616 Posts
Congrats on your new to you PT92

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a 1995. I love the earlier versions with the tight serrations and no rail. What did you pay?
This gun is like new. It appears never to have been shot. There are no scratches or sign of wear at all. I may have paid a little more than some of you guys, but I am satisfied. I got it for $375. Not a blemish on it. I have seen many online for $350 plus. Add shipping and FFL fees and mine is cheaper.I believe it must have been in someone's collection and never used.

·
Registered
281 Posts
This gun is like new. It appears never to have been shot. There are no scratches or sign of wear at all. I may have paid a little more than some of you guys, but I am satisfied. I got it for $375. Not a blemish on it. I have seen many online for $350 plus. Add shipping and FFL fees and mine is cheaper.I believe it must have been in someone's collection and never used.
I would have paid that for one as nice as that.

·
Registered
566 Posts
If you examine their pictures carefully, those are some pretty ratty looking guns, almost as if they were in a warehouse for several years where humidity was not controlled.
I'd bet they'd clean up very easily with the right tools and chemicals. Def worth it for that price if you are in the market. I take pride in restoration, but that is me...not everyone is skilled either

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Very nice Wolfstein!

·
Administrator
17,826 Posts
Very very Nice PT92! :cool: Congratulations!

Very similar to my Blued and very well used PT92.

Taurus PT92 with Pachmayr Grip and Ghost Ring Rear Sight

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new pistol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts