Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the following email from Mark Kresser today and thought I would share it with you all.

Greetings Sir:

I just learned from Taurusarmed.net that you have awarded MillProGuy, better known as Harry, a special corner for his contributions.
Although I do not know him personally, I would like to thank him for his past efforts by sending him one of our new Millennium G2’s as our gift of thanks.

A special thanks to all the taurusarmed.net forum members for their continued support. We here at Taurus are humbled, and honored to have such loyal fans.

In hopes this note finds you all well.

Carry On.
Mark Kresser
President & CEO
Taurus International

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
HOLY CRAP A FREE GUN!!!!! Still think we should have a ta.net special edition......us peons would have to pay for them of course.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Swaaeeeeeett!!! :D

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Congrats Harry! Indeed this is very special!
It is also very generous of Taurus Mfg to take time to honor you with this wonderful gift of graditude.
Actions like this from a manufacturer, coupled with their lifetime warrenty, truly demonstrate their world-class commitment to their product.

Don't forget to give us a range report..(with pictures!!)

Rob

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
What a gift Harry, IMHO you deserve all the good things that come your way, we will expect pictures and a range report :) ASAP

·
Registered
29,878 Posts
Wow!!! Thats great! I am glad for you Harry!

Harry, I only know you from here on the forum, but from what I do see here, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

·
Super Moderator
40,702 Posts
That is pretty cool, congrats Harry!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Don't get much better than that! Congrats, MPG.

·
Super Moderator
21,900 Posts
Wow talking about a class act on both parts Mark did a wonderful thing for one of our great Forum member's. Enjoy your new gun Harry you have contributed some really good stuff and people notice how hard you work. Even with all your going through.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts