1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very impressed with them today.

They had .38 Special in S&B, fmj.

Lots of it.

I haven't seen affordable .38 Special in 50 round boxes for a couple of weeks now. I only see the really high end stuff (26 bucks for a box of 20) at one or two locations.

And is DE asking 50% more than the usual price? No. A box of 50 for $15.99. That may be the lowest price non-reloaded .38 Sp. I've seen in 6 months to a year, in fact. I asked the lady if I could have 4 boxes, and she said "Sure! You can have as many as you want."

Very ethical pricing policies. I just felt like they should be acknowledged. Their store is very crowded nowadays, and with good reason. They are only a couple of years old, but have shaped up to be a fine shop.

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Refreshing when you find a shop not taking advantage of the situation

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
It is nice to see a shop that's still about fair prices and not trying to cash in on panic shopping.

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
I am not familiar with them, where are they located?

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
I used to live a couple blocks from there, there was a gun shop there before under another name.

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jimb1972, you may be thinking of another gun shop further north on Cotner..about a half mile. That one was run by a couple of older fellows - out of business now. This one is just north of Holdredge St. Not very big, maybe 400 square feet or so.

You still live in NE? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.