Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know the situation I am dealing with in regards to my son. If you would like to know more, please PM me and I will respond with information.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
You are both in my thoughts.

Reactions: AOCM.RET

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
Dave keep the faith..

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Don't need to know more, I know enough - online friend needs prayers.

You have them, stay strong!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Prayers and blessings for your family. We've dealt with similar in the past and nobody can say that they really know what you're going through. They may offer condolences and best wishes which are welcome and thoughtful but, unless they have been through it they can't truly know the heartache of a child gone astray. It must be the same way that our Father in Heaven feels when we make bad choices.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all who have responded with a PM and those of you here. I would like to explain more, but due to forum restrictions, I cannot.

Things are becoming overwhelming and I do appreciate all your prayers and kind thoughts.

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Your in our thoughts, not sure what is going on, but if help is asked, help is given

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I am not sure of all the details but you and your family are in my prayers ! If it helps any at all I was once considered the child that had gone astray. I am so glad that I was raised the way that I was so that I had some great values to fall back on when I decided to get my life back in order. I am also so grateful that I was on great terms with my Dad when he passed away and that he was proud of me. Anything is possible even when it seems impossible !

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a little bump for the cause.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You've got our prayers friend. I'm still quite new to the forum but we've contacted a couple of times. Prayers are a powerful thing especially when offered up in mass. Like Woody I was the one who when astray it took awhile but I came around.Dad and me got to be good fishin buddy's

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Prayers sent, I don't need any other info. Sorry I'm late.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I very much like Dave and Shirley and because of that fact I want to clear up a bit of a misconception that apparently is going on.

Dave is not dealing with a misbehaving child, a son who knows better than Dad, or even just an energetic boy who just naturally finds trouble where ever he goes.

He is dealing with a son battling stage 3 cancer. Now, Dave has nothing to do with this post, it is completely mine. I just feel that if the good folks on this forum are wanting to support Dave and his wife any way they can that sentiment should be directed where it will do the most good!

Even with very broad shoulders Dave and Shirley are carrying a heavy load!

Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts