Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Do we remember this day? Of course we do but how many of us are still stirred deepley to the core as we were on that horrific day? This is a great piece. I hope that everyone watches until the end.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I can never forget the helplessness, I felt that week! I was part of the airline industry, which was shut down totally, and we did not know if it was just the start of something bigger!

I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I too felt so helpless... and angry... and confused...

HOW can a religion that is supposedly of peace hurt SO many innocent people.... and it just keeps getting worse and worse in those countries. The useless destruction of human life appalls me. My opinion of this is when we find the remains of one of those MARTYRS we put a pound of bacon in their grave ( pork is unclean to them ) so that they will NOT be with ALLAH... or whatever his name is...

Disgrace them into eternity....

And they sure wont be getting any of those 7 virgins they SO desire...

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i remember that day, i was asleep, i had pulled all nighter and crashed around 8am, woke up with my mother crying, "we're under attack and the presidents on the run", it was like someone yelling "FIRE!"

could'nt believe what i was watching on TV, it was'nt but a day or two later when i realized and told my mother.. we're gonna loose a lot of civil rights over this.. it's especially horrific when you can see the future clearly but can't change it.

·
Administrator
35,289 Posts
This makes me even angrier at people, whether they are the Iranian president or petulant Hollywood actors, who deny this happened or try to make it a right-wing conspiracy. You can put them on the list to take care of too, in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks Frank for sharing. You know better than any of us what that day was like.
And to lose a lot of your brothers & sisters must have been awful. Thank you!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thank you for a very moving, heartbreaking and motivational piece of history that we WILL remember and WILL make amends for. WE WILL PREVAIL and get the faceless cowards no matter where they are, no matter where they hide and no matter who keeps and abets them. The American people do not get revenge.... we get JUSTICE... for the thousands of innocent people murdered in this dastardly attack on us.

God Bless America.... and God Bless our troops no matter where they are.

·
Super Moderator
21,534 Posts
Thanks NYPD my causin was in special ops went to the to the big sand 3 times we took care of things people will never know about. I'll never forget and pray the cowards in this county who blame us get whats coming to them. GOD BLESS :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts