Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally.......after a long search I located a NIB "Raging Thirty". Was able to lock in the deal today, should be getting it in the next week or so. Feels like I just won the lottery!!:cool:

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
I don't know about the Raging 30 you got, but I sure like that SuperCub. Post some photos of it when you get a chance.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Man, you'll have to post some pictures of that when you get it!!!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, when you can track down something that you are looking for it always feels good.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Way to go. Keep us updated.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations!

We will certainly enjoy salivating over pics of your new gun when you get it home. ;)

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Get some good ear protection, they are loud, but the 30 carbine round is fun from a revolver. With good hand loads they are great critter guns.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Those are really hard to come by, congratulations on the new revolver! Post some pictures when you get it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haven't got the "Thirty" yet, hope to be able to pick it up sometime next week. The days seem to drag by waiting to bring it home!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That's pretty neat. I have read a couple of articles which said that your incoming revolver is a heck of a handgun in .30 caliber. Can't wait to see pics and hear about the range test!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well here she be.....picked her up a few days ago. Thought I would also do a photo shoot with the other stable mates.
Think I will savor the "NIB" condition for a while before I pop the cork on it!:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Looks like someone has a Raging addiction! Color me jealous. Congrats!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again Noskov! Really appreciate your help.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts