Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A RADIO for the Lounge

A RADIO for the Lounge. But, this is not just your normal radio - it's SPECIAL !!!
( IT REALLY WORKS, TRY IT )

Just type in any song or artist that was ever played, and see what happens...Then, following the end of the song, it will keep playing songs of the same era forever.............!!!! OR... Click the Channels Tab Pick the type of music you Like...

Click: http://www.theradio.com/

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Re: A RADIO for the Lounge

Hey thanks knuckles, I found Flying Purple People Eater, Alley Oop, Itsy Teeney Weeny Yello Polka Dot Bikini and Love Potion # 9

·
Registered
1,488 Posts

Sgtknuckles,

You are my favorite forum member. This is awesome. The audio quality is excellent. Right now I'm listening to the Rocka Fella Skank. I was trying to stump it, but it has it all. Thanks a lot. ;D Wagon Wheel by the Old Crow Medicine Show.....SWEET.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts

Excellent link, SgtKnuckles. :thumb:

Blinded by the Light came up with multiple choices. But for the acid test I tried Saran Wrap by The Fugs. Not too surprising it was not found.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts

Good link knuckles :thumb:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

Way..super cool..Sgt..I am using it right now..Listening to a christian rock station now..thanks :D

·
Registered
504 Posts

Got some Alan Jackson playing right now. Great link :)

·
Registered
438 Posts

another site is pandora i prefer it, theradio does not find alot of songs that came out within the last year

·
Registered
431 Posts

SgtKnuckles and jlentz...both of those sites are fantastic...Thanks for diggin' 'em out...dualshotty I are gonna try that site out tomorrow...The 'lil lady is lookin' at me cross-eyed...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts