Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok........I was looking through some old photos, mostly because I was lonely and bored and I discovered something.
For some weird reason I took a picture of our house last year and it dawned on me it has PURPLE on it. PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of a sudden unicorns were farting rainbows and angels were singing old Led Zeppelin songs.
My life is now complete. I am one with nature.

Does this mean I get some kind of secret decoder ring or something?

View attachment 104175

·
Registered
67 Posts
Beautiful house, but may I ask why the flag pole is naked?

Reactions: rhuber

·
Registered
18,575 Posts
Umm, yeah....:unsure:...I sorta' doubt that but you can bet your a** you're gonna' get picked on. :D

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, judging from the first few responses, I am going to go get my shotgun and set it next to the desk here.
Be back in just a minute.

<<click click>>

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
You need a flag for that pole!

Reactions: ozzy

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,873 Posts
TH must be sick this thread has been going for 16 minutes and nary a sound

·
Super Moderator
13,808 Posts
Well, judging from the first few responses, I am going to go get my shotgun and set it next to the desk here.
Be back in just a minute.

<<click click>>
After you finish your perimeter check, you'll wanna inventory your supplies and ammo and be changing over to a siege-defense mentality. Fill the moat, let the gators out, that sort of thing. Hey, we just wanna make sure you know what you're in for. :D

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, for those who are irate at the naked flagpole, I believe that picture was taken because I had just put it up
a few days before. We get some really nasty winds here and I wanted the cement to cure a bit more.
It now has a flag and even a light to illuminate it at night. So there.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Well, for those who are irate at the naked flagpole, I believe that picture was taken because I had just put it up
a few days before. We get some really nasty winds here and I wanted the cement to cure a bit more.
Good. That clears that up. Now the hazing can concentrate on the purple only.

·
Super Moderator
13,808 Posts
Boy, oh boy, oh boy, this is gonna be one of those really good threads. While I'm subscribing, would someone start some popcorn? Make it a big batch. I'll get the beverages outta the fridge.

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh crap. I am beginning to wish it had been painted tan or even blue.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'll make the popcorn. Orville sound OK to everybody? I use Orville Reddenbacher Gourmet Popping Corn, coconut oil (solid, but has an extremely low melting temperature), real butter, and Morton popcorn salt. Gots me a manually operated Whirly-Pop machine what sits on the stove and I cranks it round, and round, and round. After a minute or three of that, I gets me a big bowl and dump it in; add the melted butter and Morton's, shake 'er up and add MORE butter & salt. Mmmmmm, popcorn.

T & C, I'll have chocolate milk with mine, please. Preferably Hershey's syrup & whole milk. Make it good & dark!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
..."That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,873 Posts
Is Sand Lake so far out in the boonies that they don't have cell reception? No I remember a thread where TH's dad called him after he buried the backhoe.

Ok, guys! A little respect here, if TH and PH are both "out of the loop" at the same time it can only mean one thing.

She's fixing the hors d'oeuvre's while he is pouring the drinks

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jeeeez, all I wanted was a secret decoder ring.
Now I get a minute by minute update on popcorn making, an order for chocolate milk
and water-boarded over my flagpole.
I am feeling a bit abused.:'(

1 - 20 of 68 Posts