Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The person in the below picture is the same from top to bottom. Sooooo which is the normal look? Let's see how many get it correct. And no for those who might worry about such, this is not a gender bending issue, just makeup and disguise.

Sarge

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Bottom!

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
I'd say the bottom picture is the real person and the top is the made up person, though both of them appear to be wearing enough make up to sink a battleship!

Reactions: Lil Beaver

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
You can make a small chin big, but can't make a big chin small.
I say she's a girl most of the time.

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Bottom, same for the nose as the chin

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Agree about the nose and chin it's the bottom. Unless it's a before and after pick of a cosmetic surgery.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The bottom indeed is the correct one. She is a makeup artist by the name of Promise Phan and married to the brother of Michelle Phan who is yet another makeup artist. It's a trip seeing how she can change herself and others. Oddly enough I ran into the pics and such while looking for a noodle soup recipe.

Sarge

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
*grin* Recipe was for a friend and there is no way I will ever try it. Check #4 on this web site and you'll get the basic idea. There is another version with noodles.

Top 10 Most Bizarre Soups

Sarge

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Must be something wrong with my computer: You guys keep commenting on her bottom but I can't see it.
If I could, I'd have no doubts but as it is I'm 99% sure she's a girl.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The bottom indeed is the correct one. She is a makeup artist by the name of Promise Phan and married to the brother of Michelle Phan who is yet another makeup artist. It's a trip seeing how she can change herself and others. Oddly enough I ran into the pics and such while looking for a noodle soup recipe.

Sarge
Sarge, you're correct, bottom! How about giving more of us a chance? :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sarge, you're correct, bottom! How about giving more of us a chance? :)
Sorry, I had actually forgotten when I posted it. It was late and I'm attempting to transfer my semi defunct web site to my computer, modify and upload to another site. Brain was frazzled.

Sarge

Reactions: smithlock
1 - 20 of 31 Posts