Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coworker of mine gave me an Amazon Prime box. Opened it up and inside was 14 boxes of once fired nickle plated .357 Magnum brass. 700 cases of .357 revolver brass is a wonderful gift. Very rare that I ever find .357 Revolver brass at the range so this will definitely up my supply of brass. I have been working with the same 200 cases that I bought when I got my .357. :)

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
That "co-worker" have a white beard . . . and a little round belly that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly"

Merry Christmas, indeed!

Flash

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
I don't reload, (shame on me), but even I can relate to a gift like that!

Merry Christmas, indeed...

·
Registered
36,893 Posts
Kind of how I felt when I ran across this guy that was going to get into competition using the 38 Super and changed his mind, he had about 2-K once fired federal nickle cases that he sold to me like for 50 bucks I think it was>>>> warm and fuzzy feeling!

·
Registered
15,221 Posts
Kind of how I felt when I ran across this guy that was going to get into competition using the 38 Super and changed his mind, he had about 2-K once fired federal nickle cases that he sold to me like for 50 bucks I think it was>>>> warm and fuzzy feeling!
2000 cases for 50? You sure that wasn't more like a Chris Matthews thrill up your leg instead?

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,893 Posts
2000 cases for 50? You sure that wasn't more like a Chris Matthews thrill up your leg instead?

yea , he originally had it listed as 5-600 cases, but when I called him he said he really didn't know exactly how many that he had as he hadn't counted them.
he had been buying new Federal ammo and saving the cases to reload but never got into it.
I offered to kick in a few extra dollars but he said no a deal is a deal and only took the original amount he asked for .

Reactions: Flash60601

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Good Friends are hard to find like yours,congrats ! Wife got me the Glock 45/9mm,while its a bugger loaded with 17 + 1 rounds on the hip ,I would only need that many rounds when the Love bugs start to fly in the summer in Port Charlotte Fl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts