Taurus Firearm Forum banner

A New Taurus model 94

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  joeponds 
#1 ·
Hey all just bought my first Taurus home a brand new in the box little m94 with a 5" barrel in flat stainless finish,nice little revolver but fairly stiff in the trigger in double action and the checkering on the hammer spur is a little abrasive on the thumb but all in i am pretty happy with it should make a great little fun revolver,handy in 9 shot.....what sort of accuracy do you guys that have them out there get??...cheers KIWI:)

See less See more
#4 ·
I really enjoy mine (4inch barrel). I'm constantly using snap caps and after a couple of months either the trigger has loosened or my finger is stronger. Probably both. but I am used to it and the gun is much more accurate than I am.

#8 ·
Congratulations on your new firearm.

#10 ·
Oh my, a 5" barrel! IHMO, it is the best length out there! I used to have a Dan Wesson .357 with the 5" barrel and I loved it! That is one fine revolver you have there! The DA will smooth out over time, but some of the folks around here do have some tips to help smooth it out a little bit quicker. Once again, congrats on one fine wheelgun!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.