Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am Charl van Wyk who is a South African missionary working in south and Central Africa. I am the author of: Shooting Back – The Right and Duty of Self-Defense.

I am pretty excited to be connected to all of you. I would love to discuss and hear from you how to use weapons responsibly and defend ourselves in times of any forms of attack.

Thanks,
Charl

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,575 Posts
Welcome from Kansas :wave:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Welcome, and it's another beautiful day here in The Villages, Florida.

·
Super Moderator
14,100 Posts
Welcome from Rio Rancho, New Mexico, where it rained yesterday. (I mention that cuz it's the first time in about 57 days it's rained here.) Tell us a little more...where you're from, what you do, etc., if you don't mind.

Update: I read the book description and reviews on Amazon.com and ordered it. :)

·
Super Moderator
27,156 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida Charl!

Love this excerpt from your letter:

"It is incredible that after the shooting back to protect the innocent at St James and also the East London Pub attack the same year of 1993, where an armed patron also returned fire, the government is still, through the infamous Firearms Control Act, wanting to declare gun-free zones. This merely makes the working environment of the criminals safer. We need to refuse to support any laws that leave us defenceless against murderers, robbers, rapists and arsonists."

·
Administrator
40,847 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. I am looking forward to your input in our discussions about
using firearms in self defense situations and what we can do to protect the freedom to do so.

·
Super Moderator
40,709 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Big Ohio Welcome

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard the best forum out there from Wilmington, North Carolina!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts