1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I don't know how the balck people will react to this message, but I hope the blacks as well as many, many white do listen. Mater of fact, everybody should heed these words.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Now, how to get people to listen. "Personal Responsibility" is a forbidden term.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I saw this on FB last night and I concur with this young mans message indeed!

Reactions: gbusmech

·
Registered
612 Posts
Wow. What a simple message. Made my day.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Are balck people an undiscovered tribe?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
24,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are balck people an undiscovered tribe?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
What are you a wise guy or something?

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Let's start a poll:

"Should a Mod straighten out the thread title before this thread slides down hill?"

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
My only question is why do the least defensible cases become the most championed in the Black community? There are much more questionable shootings of Blacks by law enforcement than Michael Brown's, so why don't we see the protests and media attention devoted to them? Why is a thug who just committed a robbery viewed as the martyr for the Black community?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I'm going to say some things that are not directed toward any one person. All rednecks do not live in a mobile home, drive a pickup held together with duct tape, marry and have kids with his sister, etc. All bikers are not outlaws. All Jews are not crooked business people. There are some honest preachers, lawyers, car salesmen, etc. The news never picks someone in a business suit to describe the tornado, flood or whatever. They pick the worst of the worst. They usually make their point with their pick. I agree that the news media is having a field day with the abundance of idiots out destroying things. You also have a lot of good, hard working God fearing blacks that are not out there. They are sick of it and ashamed of what is happening. Yet they are black and judged with them. We have some black political leaders that are extremely intelligent and conservative. The media puts them down and looks to the trouble makers for the evening news stories. I'm white, grew up in the south in the 50's and 60's and have watched the race issues first hand. My dad sold milk to black store owners. I have worked with, done business with and had black friends all my life. There are people from every race that are great people and also some that are low life. Dad always taught me to judge each person for what they were good or bad and pray for both. There have been times when I didn't make a great first impression. There was a time that I was extremely rough and hard to deal with. A black friend came to me and was honest enough to tell me some things none of the white folks had guts enough to say. To me he was a real man with a real backbone. Wish he was still around.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
My only question is why do the least defensible cases become the most championed in the Black community? There are much more questionable shootings of Blacks by law enforcement than Michael Brown's, so why don't we see the protests and media attention devoted to them? Why is a thug who just committed a robbery viewed as the martyr for the Black community?
AHA!!!!!!

Someone else has finally noticed, that in cases that are actually "provable" the Jacksons and other pimps NEVER SHOW UP. Why? Because they know it would show that NO ONE will defend a cop who is demonstrably wrong so there will be no fight and there will be no conflict for them to prey on.

They have to have conflict so they choose the cases where there is at least doubt about the white guy's guilt or where there is no doubt that the white guy is innocent. They jump on those which creates the conflict that they thrive on.

Do you ever hear of them jumping on a case that he actually win??? NO! Even though those cases do exist they don't want to be involved when they can't generate controversy and conflict.

They do not want to show when the system works, they want to find cases where the system doesn't find the whites guilty, because they aren't in the case, and focus attention on them. Perpetuating the myth they live on.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
AHA!!!!!!

Someone else has finally noticed, that in cases that are actually "provable" the Jacksons and other pimps NEVER SHOW UP. Why? Because they know it would show that NO ONE will defend a cop who is demonstrably wrong so there will be no fight and there will be no conflict for them to prey on.

They have to have conflict so they choose the cases where there is at least doubt about the white guy's guilt or where there is no doubt that the white guy is innocent. They jump on those which creates the conflict that they thrive on.

Do you ever hear of them jumping on a case that he actually win??? NO! Even though those cases do exist they don't want to be involved when they can't generate controversy and conflict.

They do not want to show when the system works, they want to find cases where the system doesn't find the whites guilty, because they aren't in the case, and focus attention on them. Perpetuating the myth they live on.

And to add to that: Look at what the doubt is: He was unarmed. It doesn't matter if a 300 pound wrestler attacked a 80 pound elderly lady...he was UNARMED. What better way to sow the seeds of doubt and show that somebody couldn't possibly be in the wrong because he was unarmed and therefore as defenseless as a new born baby

·
Super Moderator
35,728 Posts
Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Good luck with that.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Hey, the title is fixed! :eek:

I was only yanking your chain earlier, not trying to offend.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts