Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Today is a day I look forward to, every year, as we celebrate our wedding anniversary. This year it's number 39. Pretty good considering we'd only known each other 12 weeks before we married..!!

Administrator
Congratulations on your 39th wedding anniversary! :thumb:

Reactions: ManxTom

Super Moderator
Happy anniversary! We celebrated 27 a few months back and probably courted for two months. When I was a very young man I would ask married folks how they knew that their spouse was the "right" one. They would sagely look at me and say...when you know, you know.

I thought that was a bunch of hooey until I knew. :)

Registered
Congrats on #39. May you have many more.

Super Moderator
Congratulations, Mr. Tom. My wife of 43 years and I extend our best to both of you.

Premium Member
Today is a day I look forward to, every year, as we celebrate our wedding anniversary. This year it's number 39. Pretty good considering we'd only known each other 12 weeks before we married..!!
We're just a couple months out from our 35th. We had discussed going to Hawaii for several years to celebrate 35, but I don't think they are still letting visitors roam free.

Congratulations to her for sticking with you all these years. We (guys) can be quite a handful sometimes.

Kudos to you for keeping your vows. It pains me that so many don't take them seriously.

Registered
Happy Anniversary, we just passed our 34th.

Registered
Blessings on you both for perseverance, tolerance and faith. It takes a real commitment to remain committed that long.

Mrs Flash and I celebrated our fifty fourth this summer.

Congratulations! It's a good day to get married; my daughter tied the know yesterday evening.

I wish you and your wife (and my daughter and her husband) many many more happy years!

Registered
That's pretty good. I've known people who knew each other and lived together for years before getting married and the marriage was over in less than a year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts