Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby boy got away with his baby boy for a couple of days doing the kind of things that boys like to do. Went on a hog hunt on a south Texas Ranch. I have some great videos, but I'm old and tech challenged so I'll have to start with one showing the big firearm that they fired.
Sorry for the double photo post, I told you that I am challenged. Also the gentleman to the far right in the photo was their guide at the ranch.

Wheel Self-propelled artillery Combat vehicle Sky Motor vehicle
Wheel Self-propelled artillery Combat vehicle Sky Motor vehicle

·
Registered
32,762 Posts
I wish my youngest had a youngest. He is about to turn 30 next week and still hasn't even had one in the oven. He needs to marry this young lady he has been going with for four years.

I'm 74 and would like another grand kid, the rest are nearly grown.

·
Registered
37,690 Posts
I wish my youngest had a youngest. He is about to turn 30 next week and still hasn't even had one in the oven. He needs to marry this young lady he has been going with for four years.

I'm 74 and would like another grand kid, the rest are nearly grown.

YES Sir!
we had a nice lil get together a few months back and had , Great grand daddy (me), grand dad (son) grand daughter and great grand daughter.
hell I got 4 great grand babies, we are a prolific bunch if nothing else!--GriiiN.

Sleeve Textile Gesture Event Street fashion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts