Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got this at Academy for 30$ and is it well worth it. It loads my clip very fast and easy to use. i can get all 12 rounds in my clip with no thumb fatigue. yall should try it. Auto part

·
Administrator
35,711 Posts
Uplula ! You betcha !

·
Registered
4,128 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I've forgotten how to load up without my Uplulas.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Heck i was amazed with the loader that came with my 24/7 G2C , that thing looks nice:)

·
Administrator
40,554 Posts
I can still load my magazineclips with my thumbs. :D

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
I have a HKS type cheaper than the Uplulas but still good.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Got 2 Lulas - pistol and AR. A little pricey but they do what the do very well. Someone always (wait for it...) chimes in with a 'better / cheaper post but Lula has been at the top of the heap for a long time and would be tough to improve on. There may be more than one way to skin a cat but I'm set and don't need another - TYVM!!!:)

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I am staying out of this..I have never recieved my notice of being off of double secret probation..I do load my magazines and I have several clips loaded also..:)

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Uplula's the best thing to come along since the mirowave. I also have a loader/unloader for the A/R's. What do the kid's say; It's Da Bomb?
Why would they make the AR loader for only 20 rounds?

Reactions: daytonaredeye

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Why would they make the AR loader for only 20 rounds?
Most competitions limit you to 20 rounds.

And you are ALL wrong. It's an ammunition feeding device for a self-loading rifle. Mags, clips, and assault rifles are all media terms. :p

1 - 20 of 50 Posts