Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A wife was in the kitchen making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly , her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful", he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! "

"We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! "

You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them.

You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt! USE THE SALT! THE SALT! "

The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving" :D :p

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
I thought he was going to specify one each sunny side up and scrambled. Then he would tell her she scrambled the wrong one!!

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Yep! That's the truth if I ever saw it. Just told my wife and she gave me the ole stink eye and I am now in trouble!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
New in-car GPS will have a optional voice selection.

In addition to of the usual 'Female', and 'Male' voice, it will have the 'Wife' voice.

Instead of giving you warnings to turn, it will complain about your driving, then announce you should have turned, "Back there" and suggest you stop to ask for directions.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
And that's when the fight started..:eek:

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Why the silencer? Seems like that should be on the husband, no?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts