Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Concealed Carry HANDGUNS Magazine
Heads-Up,... this is only a annual Magazine, and will be on the Magazine Stands till February... If you don't already have a copy of this Mag, don't walk, but run down and Buy it , or just stand by the Magazine Rack, and read it...!!! Its a concentration of all the things you like to See and Know about, like Giant selection of Holsters with Guns, the latest on the CCW laws by state, ect. ect. Just click the Link and read the front cover of the Mag. Plus there is more in there, with all the Pics...
Its nice to see things like all the different brands of Holsters in action.... and stuff like that...

Has anybody else picked up this Copy yet...???

Concealed Carry HANDGUNS Magazine
http://www.harrisoutdoorgroup.com/concealedcarry.html

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thanks SGT, Will be getting one today.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Thanks, SgtKnuckles, for what appears to be an interesting read. I just picked mine up and plan to spend the afternoon reading it. For others wanting to know where to find it, I found mine at Borders (the book store). That was after stopping at four other places that didn't have it.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I have read most of the issue from front to back (skipped the section about women's purses, etc.) and can say for someone like me, who is new to CCW, this magazine truly has a lot of good information. I highly recommend it for the newbie.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I haven't seen this years yet, but I have one from a year or two ago. I wish it came out more often.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have been buying this Mag for about 10 Years. I start looking for it in September and order it from Harris over the Phone. The lady knows me after all the times I have ordered. I have saved all of them and have a nice collection. I go back from time to time and re-read the old Mags. This has helped me decide my carry mode, 2 Revolvers, Ammo for both, Lockblade Knife, Flashlight, Pepper Spray, and a Cell Phone. Now I hope I never need any of it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sounds like I am headed to a borders soon to get one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts