Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to get my work done around the farm, so I decided to enjoy the good weather and do a little plinking.
First time this year :)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I'm going to ignore you!!

Reactions: Lance0812

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
I lived in Kentucky when I was in my teens for a couple of years then Dad moved us back to Ohio. We lived in Floyd county Prestonsburg. We still have family that way. They live in Paintsville and Pikeville area. Get down there about twice a year to visit and do some hunting.

·
Registered
45 Posts
AMEN! It was a great day on the western end of the state. Off work at 3PM out behind the house shooting by 3:30. Only thing that would have made it better would be more AMMO! :shooter:

Reactions: BurgerBoy

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AMEN! It was a great day on the western end of the state. Off work at 3PM out behind the house shooting by 3:30. Only thing that would have made it better would be more AMMO! :shooter:
You got that right. I only did half a box ... just couldn't resist.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Kentucky...birthplace of Bill Monroe and Bluegrass Music...that's good enough for me! :) (Oh, and bourbon...remember that thread? That was a good one :) )

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Always a great day to be a Kentuckian. I had the Raging Bulls out the other day doing a bit of informal plinking and will be be doing a little more shooting on my next days off. :D

Reactions: Rogerzz
1 - 9 of 9 Posts