Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tomorrow will be a couple of firsts for me. Thanks to my wife,I am taking my first professional shooting instruction.Secondly, this will be the first extended range time with my PT111 since I ditched the heine sights in favor of the factory 3 dot sights. Here's to hoping I don't embarrass myself.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think you're going to have fun.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Just remember your good shooting habits and listen to the instructor, for he must know what he is doing.

In m y last shooting class I got chewed out for forgetting something he said. He's constantly mindful of your, and his, safety.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me too! BTW, were the sights you ditched the Straight Eights? I like Henie's three dots quite a bit, but I don't really care for the other ones.......
Yes sir the sights I got rid of were the straight eights

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you're going to have fun.
Yes it was , learned a lot , had a very good instructor, found out my pt111 is a lot more accurate than I am. Funniest line of the night, instructor looks at me and says"you shoot like a girl"

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Yes it was , learned a lot , had a very good instructor, found out my pt111 is a lot more accurate than I am. Funniest line of the night, instructor looks at me and says"you shoot like a girl"
Congratulations on taking this step to becoming a better marksman and a more responsible handgun owner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts