Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had to add two shoulder straps with Velcro to use it as a shoulder holster, but I love it. Or I can remove the straps and wear it under a shirt and around my waste. That's an extra mag under my right arm. Shown with one of my PT58SS.

Belt Product Arm Waist Shoulder

Arm Joint Leg Wrist Knee

Attachments

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
The straps are an interesting idea. I typically use mine as a girdle...

·
Registered
37,067 Posts
Was this obtained from Victoria Secret???------

I sorta like it in a Kinky kind of way.

Attachments

·
Administrator
40,574 Posts
Looks plenty functional, but for my personal comfort, it wouldn't work for me. Can't stand anything tight like that around the upper body. But if it works for you, then, :thumb:.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Who makes it?

·
Registered
37,067 Posts
I gots a bad right shoulder so its hard to get a gun withdrawn that's high up under my arm.
every shoulder holster that I have ever owned the gun rode horizontally and lower for me.
Plus it gets kinda hard to draw with a jacket or untucked shirt on, just my 2 cents and what I like.

Reactions: muddcatt54

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I would have a hard time with comfort with that . I have a sleeveless vest for winter i can wear that has an inside pocket chest level that my LC9s fits in perfectly and cannot be detected by printing . Other than that i use OWB holsters for my other normal carries with either a dress coat or untucked shirt tail . But as long as the weather is warm i usually wear a colored slip over t-shirt in X-Lg . Covers just right and easy access .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Vests make a lot of sense! I have 3 different one's depending on the weather with a lot of pocket options...

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got one of those a while back and when I first put it on, I thought it was great. By the end of the day, I couldn’t wait to get it off. Thought it was pushing the air out of me. I’m not heavy at all and I couldn’t think of putting that back on, but if it works for others, more power to ‘em.

·
Registered
17,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Was this obtained from Victoria Secret???------

I sorta like it in a Kinky kind of way.
Yeah, they warned me about you when I first joined here. :anim_rofl2:

·
Registered
17,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got one of those a while back and when I first put it on, I thought it was great. By the end of the day, I couldn’t wait to get it off. Thought it was pushing the air out of me. I’m not heavy at all and I couldn’t think of putting that back on, but if it works for others, more power to ‘em.
If you ever put it on Pay It Forward, I'll take it. :)

·
Super Moderator
40,702 Posts
One thing that I would worry about is the risk of pneumonia after long term use. Something stretched around your chest generally restricts your lung capacity and long term could cause issues with pneumonia.

·
Super Moderator
20,082 Posts
One thing that I would worry about is the risk of pneumonia after long term use. Something stretched around your chest generally restricts your lung capacity and long term could cause issues with pneumonia.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Same reason we don’t use “rib belts” to treat rib fractures anymore. While they do stabilize the fracture site, they also restrict inspiratory lung capacity. I do like the shoulder strap idea as you can use this function to lessen the tightness of fit around the chest. Not sure if I could go for that high of a gun carry though; in general I like my waist carry guns to be lower than the upper edge of the belt itself.

·
Registered
37,067 Posts
Yeah, they warned me about you when I first joined here. :anim_rofl2:
Vicious rumors started by Mil Pro and Green Wolf!!!---------:1schmuddel04:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts