Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't mind seeing a taurus compact 1911. 6+ inches long, 4+ inches high, something great for ccw.

Reactions: smithlock

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You're not alone around here Moxie. It's hard for me to understand why Taurus would not consider a commander or even a 3" model. I'd snatch one up in an eye-blink. How could they not make mega-bucks?

Reactions: moxie1884

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's funny, I was just thinking the same thing yesterday while looking at the price of Colt Commanders and Mustangs. If Taurus came out with a alloy framed 380 with a 3 inch barrel in the 400.00 dollar price range they wouldn't be able to make them fast enough. I know I'd buy one!

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Thats funny, I want one with a 6 inch barrel.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
1911 in a 5" barrel double stack in .40 S&W. I would be open to testing. ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would love to see a PT1911 Commaander size with 4" barrel and a Goverment model made in 70 Series.

·
Registered
190 Posts
YEs Yes YEs. I would want a compact 1911 in 45 and 9mm as well as a full size in 45. Those are both on my list(long list as usual). Also my wife has a Sig p238 (colt mustang copy) and would buy her a Taurus as well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm selling my PT809c and my PT145 this weekend at the gun show and will be buying a Citadel 1911 Compact Tactical if I find one at a reasonable price at the show; if not I'm ordering it from Davidson's next week. If Taurus had one I would definitely buy one. Too bad Taurus!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts