Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
500 rounds of 115gr reman for $134.99 with free shipping if you bump your order over $150 which shouldn't be too hard to do :rolleyes:

Link

Not affiliated with them just a customer, and a new one at that first order placed yesterday.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry to sound like a total noob, but whats TCJ mean?
TCJ = Total Copper Jacket.

It's more of a training round thing, lots of info out there on the benefits of TCJ vs FMJ when it comes to indoor shooting and any possible lead exposure. Also it's "kinder" on the steel targets.

I opted for it because, with the exception of shooting with a personal defense round everything else is practice. That plus I could find it in bulk quantities at a reasonable price, $0.26 a round shipped.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ammo arrived today, ordered it on Saturday night and it arrived via UPS at 0930 this morning. Best customer service and shipping I've received ever!

Fired off 250 rounds today without an issue in both my 809 and 709. Also ran some UMC 115 through both pistols with no noted differences in accuracy between the 2.

Although their description said "once fired brass casings" there was 1 or 2 nickel cases in each box of 50. No biggie just wanted to note that.

All in all I'll buy again! Sure beats the long wait I've had with other supplier that said their product was in stock!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts